iHeartMedia Website Recruitment Alert
iHeartMedia is committed to recruiting and retaining diverse talent by creating an environment that integrates diversity and inclusion in all aspects of our business. Our company is enriched and made more effective through representation of diverse experience, backgrounds, ethnicity, education, sexual orientation and regional and cultural orientation. iHeartMedia is an Equal Opportunity Employer where women and minorities are encouraged to apply.
If your organization distributes information about employment opportunities to job seekers or refers job seekers to employers, and would like to receive job vacancy notices for iHeartMedia, please provide us with the name, mailing address, e-mail address (if applicable), telephone number, fax number, and contact person and identify the category or categories of vacancies for which you would like information specified above to the following person at iHeartMedia:
600 Beacon Parkway
Birmingham, AL 35209
It is the policy of iHeartMedia to provide equal employment opportunity to all qualified individuals without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law, in all personnel actions.
Outside Account Executive
Positions available in Birmingham, Al & Gadsden, AL
Description: iHeartMedia Communications, Inc. is the world`s largest radio and outdoor advertising company with leading market positions in each of its two business segments: Radio and Outdoor. iHeartMedia is also one of the most innovative media players in the market - a leader in the converging media space, developing the best-in-class integrated media offers (e.g. Radio/Web) and building significant positions in the HD arena.
The Account Executive is responsible for building relationships and selling iHeartMedia assets as marketing solutions. The role objective is to achieve revenue targets and services goals while helping clients meet key business challenges. Successful candidates must be motivated, enthusiastic, self-starters who are able to work effectively both independently and in a team environment.
This is a tough and demanding position where only the motivated succeed. One out of every three Account Executives hired will quit in their first year, but if you are motivated, have a strong desire to succeed and can adapt and overcome, then you are in for a successful and rewarding career with a global media leader.
• Develop new leads by cold calling and obtaining face to face appointments.
• Attain new business accounts and sponsorships.
• Generate revenue and meet sales targets.
• Establish, maintain and grow relationships with client base and agencies.
• Develop and maintain ongoing relationships with corporate, advertising and public relations communities.
• Solicit funding for broadcast and non-broadcast projects, special events, web streaming and other off-air projects.
• Develop presentations to corporations and agencies designed to sell marketing solutions.
• Maintain an organized format on each sales call, covering all important topics: client marketing analysis, target consumer needs, benefits sought, assignments and follow-up.
• 2+ years prior experience in successful sales role.
• Bachelor`s degree.
• Superior written and verbal communication skills.
• Professional appearance and strong interpersonal skills.
• Ability to design, deliver and execute marketing strategies and presentations.
• Prior demonstrated prospecting experience through cold calling, networking and meeting functions.
• Proven track record of reaching sales targets and revenue goals.
iHeartMedia is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
If you enjoy working in a dynamic, fast paced company that works on the cutting edge of media and entertainment initiatives and are looking for an opportunity to become part of a stellar team of professionals; we invite you to apply online today at https://iheartmedia.silkroad.com/ where you will have the chance to become part of iHeartMedia's Competitive Advantage our People.